Chelan County Noxious Weed Control Board
The Board carries out the mandates of the State Weed Control Law, Chapter 17.10.RCW. The Office Staff implement the law through education and outreach to all private landowners.
The noxious weed program provides many services to County residents, including:
- Plant identification
- Cost share (future)
- Informational publications and workshops
- Conducts and/or gathers research on the best methods for control or eradication
- Facilitates weed management efforts by working with volunteer and landowner groups
- Annual roadside surveys for early detection.
– See more at: http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/noxious-weed#sthash.PkcDgtMp.dpuf