Become a Vendor!
Be a part of the Wenatchee Valley Farmers Market community as a 2018 vendor! Two Great Markets, Saturdays and Wednesdays! Categories include Producers, Processors, Artisans, and Concessionaires.
All new, interested, or returning vendors are strongly encouraged to attend the Spring Vendor Meeting, Saturday March 31 from 8am-12pm at the Wenatchee Public Works building 1350 McKittrick St.
- Anyone selling products by weight need to have a scale certified by WSDA. You can do this at the Spring Vendor Meeting on March 31 from 8am-9am.
- You will need to bring your scale and your business license.
- Download and read through the 2018 Vendor Handbook (PDF).
- Obtain any necessary licenses and/or permits for your vendor category.
- Download and complete the 2018 Vendor Application (PDF).
- Submit your completed application, including copies of necessary licenses and/or permits, to:
Wenatchee Valley Farmers Market
P.O. Box 2824
Wenatchee, WA 98807
- Pay appropriate vendor fees following receipt of acceptance letter.
Questions? Contact Us