Apply to be a Vendor!
Our Spring Vendor Meeting is scheduled for Saturday, March 20th at 9am. We will meet at Pybus Public Market or virtually, according to statewide regulations regarding the COVID-19 Virus.
- Download and read through the VENDOR HANDBOOK 2022
- Obtain any necessary licenses and/or permits for your vendor category.
- Create a vendor profile online –> Manage My Market
- Apply to the Wenatchee Valley Farmers Market
- Pay appropriate vendor fees following receipt of acceptance letter.
Questions? Contact Us